Department for Transitional Assistance [DTA] within one of the Commonwealth States embarked on a digital transformation initiative to provide self service functions to their citizens across IVR, Web and Mobile channels. As part of this initiative, they were looking for a partner to provide technology assistance to build on the foundation they had internally developed.
Omni channel digital experience for citizens
In collaboration with the agency’s IT team, Kyyba designed and developed a centralized API which served as the backbone for data exchange across channels, and the agency’s core data sources. We also designed and developed functional components for web, mobile and IVR modules. The application design and our team structure were highly modular, enabling us to provide an agile and nimble solution delivery arm. As an example. we were able to turnaround 2 new functional solutions within 3 days to enable the State offer valuable online services to citizens during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- End to end functionality from eligibility check through to ‘recertification’ enabled digitally
- Efficiency in case workers improved drastically since they could focus on human aspects such as citizen interaction and case management
- Improved regulatory compliance due to system driven workflows and data integrity
- The agency was able to take a citizen centric view as data was unified around the client
- Self service kiosks at agency offices were set up with the app. . This meant more productivity and service throughput with reduced staff. Staff could do more client centric operations rather than administrative
- Digital channels significantly reduced risk of physical challenges vulnerable citizens had- such as stalking and domestic abuse.