Data Engineering & Data Visualization
Businesses depend on data science because it has proven to be a formidable force for finding solutions and making decisions across many different industries. By using machines to churn huge amounts of data, businesses can gain a deeper understanding of behavior and patterns. A correctly used data analytics tool adds value to a company.
- Empowering management and officers to make better decision.
- Directing actions based on trends—which in turn help to define goals.
- Challenging the staff to adopt best practices and focus on issues that matter.
- Identifying opportunities.
- Decision making with quantifiable, data-driven evidence.
- Testing these decisions.
- Identification and refining of target audiences.
- Recruiting the right talent for the organization.
At Kyyba Tech, we have the ability to gather data from all types of sources, construct effective analytics strategies, and craft compelling BI and visualizations for a range of relevant teams including data engineers, data scientists, and business analysts.
We have successfully identified and effectively solved diverse use cases that resulted in effective, right, and easy decision-making through the meaningful and actionable analysis of complex data.
Kyyba Tech Data Engineering and Operations Offerings include.
- Data Infrastructure Solutions – Data Lake design and implementation.
- Data Engineering Solutions - Design and development of data pipelines (ETL/ELT).
- Data Governance Solutions - Design and implementation of data ownership, and access policies && Data security audits.
- Data Operations – Data Lake, RDBMS Management, Monitoring and Support.
- Data Analytics – Predictive Analytics with right mix of AI and Deep Learning.
- Data Visualization - Dashboards and reports development with drill down and drill through helps to dive deeply into the problems and provide insightful solutions.
Why Kyyba Tech?
- Dedicated data science lab over 20 qualified and experienced data scientists.
- Technology partnerships with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Tableau, Power BI.
- Home grown tools and prebuilt templates to accelerate analysis, development, and visualization.
- Innovative engagement models including outcomes-based pricing.
- Proven credentials - enabled several enterprises make more accurate decisions, improve operational efficiency, and deliver better customer satisfaction.
- End-to-End Data Engineering Capabilities.