Developing mobile applications with Android and iOS provide the native look and feel, but there are pitfalls, such as:
- It is time-consuming and takes longer to market.
- Development costs are high when you want to develop for multiple platforms.
- Maintaining multiple versions of source code is code-intensive.
- Variations in the code increase maintenance overhead.
- Reusability of code is limited because of differences between platforms.
Kyyba Tech developed K-Rapid, a mobile development framework designed for building beautiful and UI rich mobile applications that are natively compiled for Android and iOS to overcome the challenges of native development.
Unlike native mobile application development, Kyyba's mobile application development framework overcomes the limitations of native mobile application development. The framework allows customers to build mobile applications rapidly and features a rich set of features.
- Fast Development
- Hybrid codebase for seamless deployment to Android and iOS platforms
- Single code version | Risk free maintenance
- Fully configurable style sheets
- Deploy UX styling changes within minutes
- Low code platform with over 15 pre-built components
- Reduce dev. time by over 25%
- One-click deployment
- Automated dependency checks and DevOps
- Prebuilt API connectors
- Plug and play REST API connectors
- Expressive and Flexible UI
- Native Like Performance